Kent Place’s theme for 2023–2024 is “Deepening Connections in Community,” expanding on an aspect of the KPS experience that has long set the school apart — the focus on stepping outside the classroom to strengthen bonds at the start of the academic year.
We value the active participation of parents in the life of the school and have designed opportunities for even the busiest of schedules...
By getting involved, parents serve as excellent role models for their child(ren), provide an invaluable service to the school, and have the opportunity to meet other parents from across divisions.
Kent Place Parents' Association
2023–2024 EXECUTIVE BOARD
- President - Carlos Cruz P ’34 ’37
- Vice President - Hallee (Branin) Dangler ’96 P ’26 ’28 ’30
- Secretary - Leeroy Moyo P ’34 ’38
- Treasurer - Shefali Gandhi P ’25 ’27
2023–2024 DIVISION REPRESENTATIVES
- Primary School Division Representative - Annel Mitchell P ’31
- Middle School Division Representative - Danielle Robinson P ’28
- Upper School Division Representative - Candace Hickey P ’24 ’27
Interested in being a Class Agent? Curious as to what Advancement does?
We are glad to have you as part of the community, look forward to partnering with you, and hope you find this information helpful as you learn more about philanthropy at Kent Place and consider how you want to support our school!