2020 Bioethics Symposium Schedule
Monday, April 13th
Opening Presentation (11:15-11:30 a.m.)
Bioethics Scholar Sessions (11:30-12:15 p.m.)
Bioethics Scholar Sessions
- Eliminating Imperfections or Unethical Intervention: The Ethics of Gene-editing and Prenatal Screening
- The Effects of a Miscommunication: The Societal Parallels Between Nuclear Warfare and Pharmaceutical Pollution in Water
- From Medication to Electrical Stimulation: Does "Brain Hacking" Make Us Less Human?
- Working Hand in “Hand” With Robotic Technology: Should the Human be Replaced in War and Surgery?
- Testing to Expose or Expect? Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing & Gene Doping
- Medical Innovations for Increased Efficiency: Will Convenience Kill the Doctor-Patient Relationship
(1:00 – 1:15 p.m.)