On Friday, June 2, Kent Place School held its annual awards ceremony in the Upper School. Listed below are all Upper School awards and recipients, selected by Upper School faculty and staff.
If you’re a girl who’s ready to change the world, we believe money shouldn’t stand in your way.
Thanks to our generous Kent Place community of parents, alumnae, trustees, foundations, and friends, we’re able to award financial aid to qualified students demonstrating financial need on a yearly basis. We use recommendations from the tuition-management experts at Clarity to determine financial aid awards and to ensure a fair and equitable distribution of our numerous endowed funds. Kent Place School does not offer merit-based scholarships.
The maximum financial aid available for qualified applicants is 98 percent of tuition for Junior Pre-Kindergarten–Grade 12. Kent Place strives to meet as much of a family’s demonstrated need as possible.
The average grant awarded to families during the 2021–22 academic year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AID
Financial aid application instructions are emailed to families who indicate an interest on the Kent Place Application for Admission. See below for the steps required in the financial aid process:
- The Clarity Financial Aid Application must be completed online by December 15, 2022 for current families and January 15, 2023 for prospective families.
- Once Clarity receives your application, it will request supporting documentation. Parents will be asked to submit a copy of their 2021 Form 1040 federal tax return, complete with all schedules, as well as W-2 forms for both 2021 and 2022, if applicable. With this information, Clarity will conduct an estimated financial assessment.
For more information on the financial aid process or required documentation, please contact Adrianna DeGazon, Director of Financial Aid, at (908) 273-0900, ext. 623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid FAQs
- How is financial aid awarded and how are the grant amounts determined?
- How much financial aid can I receive?
- When and how should we apply for financial aid?
- Who can apply?
- I’m not sure our family will qualify for financial aid. Is it worth applying?
- How confidential is this application?
- What happens in cases where parents are divorced, separated, or never married?
- Will my child’s financial aid award change from year to year? What if my finances change?
- Are there any special obligations or performance requirements for students who receive financial aid?