Hispanic Heritage Month is celebrated in the United States each year from September 15 through October 15, and there’ll be no shortage of activities at Kent Place to mark the achievements of Hispanic Americans. Students, staff, faculty, and the community partake of the rich cultural history, from personal anecdotes to family traditions and favorite meals and from music and dance to integrating the Hispanic culture into lesson plans.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE THE ADMISSION PROCESS AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU.
Below you’ll find a series of questions families may have when considering Kent Place School. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please give us a call at (908) 273-0900, ext. 265, or send an email to email@example.com. Our Admission staff would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you have.
- How do I arrange a visit to KPS? Do you have open houses?
- When should I apply? How do I start the process of applying?
- What grade levels have openings?
- What are your deadlines?
- When will I be notified?
- What are the age cutoffs for Junior Pre-Kindergarten, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten?
- What tests/entrance examinations are required?
- Is there an average test score you look for?
- Do you offer fee waivers for standardized tests?
- What if I want to submit additional recommendations or materials?
- How will I know if my application is complete?
- What if my child is placed in the wait pool?