1. There are two ways to apply to Kent Place School. You may submit the Application for Admission
along with the $75 application fee online by January 10, 2022, by clicking the 'Apply Online' button on our website, or you may submit the SSAT Standard Application Online (SAO)
. Please complete only ONE of these application processes. Please note: Decision Notifications for all Round One applicants will be sent in early March. In order to be considered in the Round One applicant pool, your application must be submitted by the January 10 deadline. Round Two applicants will be considered only if space permits.
All families applying for financial aid must submit their financial aid application to TADS
by February 1, 2022.
2. After you have submitted the Application for Admission, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to schedule a parent and student interview
3. Arrange for the applicant to take either the SSAT
(Secondary School Admission Test) or the ISEE
(Independent School Entrance Exam) before February 1. Advance registration for these tests is required. Test scores are due by February 1. For registration information, please refer to www.ssat.org
4. Upload an official Transcript using the button in your child's checklist tab in the online application. The Transcript should include current year grades, final grades from the previous two years, results of any standardized testing and attendance record. The Transcript must be uploaded by February 1.
5. Ask current English and math teachers to complete the Grades 6-12 Teacher Recommendation Form. If the same faculty member teaches both of these subjects, please ask the current science or social studies teacher to submit the second recommendation. Forms should be completed by teachers no sooner than December 1 and submitted to the Admission Office no later than February 1. The Grade 6-12 Teacher Recommendation Form can be sent directly to the teacher using the e-mail link found in your child's checklist tab in the online application.
6. The applicant must complete the Student Supplement
and upload it via the checklist tab in the online application no later than February 1.