1. Schedule your parent visit. (The schedule will be available after September 1st.)
2. There are two ways to apply to Kent Place School. You may submit the Application for Admission
along with the $75 application fee online by January 10, 2022, by clicking the 'Apply Online' button on our website, or you may submit the SSAT Standard Application Online (SAO)
. Please complete only ONE of these application processes. Please note: Decision Notifications for all Round One applicants will be sent in early March. In order to be considered in the Round One applicant pool, your application must be submitted by the January 10 deadline. Round Two applicants will be considered only if space permits.
All families applying for financial aid must submit their financial aid application to TADS
by February 1, 2022.
3. E-mail Kim Clary, Director of Primary School Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for your child's visit and academic assessment.
4. Ask two teachers to complete the Grades 2-5 Teacher Recommendation Form
(at least one should be from the child’s current teacher). Forms should be completed by teachers no sooner than December 1 and submitted to the Admission Office no later than February 1. The Grades 2-5 Teacher Recommendation Form
can be sent directly to the teachers using the e-mail link found in your child's checklist tab in the online application.
5. Upload an official Transcript
using the button in your child's checklist tab in the online application. The Transcript
should include current year grades, final grades from the previous two years, results of any standardized testing, and attendance record. The Transcript
must be uploaded by February 1.