With only 73 seconds left in overtime, connecting on a perfect pass from Molly Brozowski ’26, Ava Builione ’26 found the back of the net for a euphoric 3-2 victory and Kent Place's first Cohen Cup win.
ADMISSION PROCEDURES FOR JUNIOR PRE-K AND PRE-KINDERGARTEN
By September 1 of the year that a child will begin attending KPS, a Junior Pre-Kindergarten applicant must be 3 years old and potty trained. A Pre-Kindergarten applicant must be 4 years old and potty trained.
Our application to apply for the 2024-2025 academic year is live and we look forward to working with your family during the process!
- Submit the Application for Admission along with the $75 fee online by December 20, 2023, by clicking the APPLY ONLINE button. Note: Decision notifications for all Round One applicants will be sent in early March. In order to be considered in the Round One pool, your application must be submitted by the December 20 deadline. Round Two applicants will be considered only if space permits.
- All families applying for financial aid must submit their financial aid application to Clarity by January 22, 2024, after submitting their application for admission. If applying to Kent Place is cost-prohibitive, please get in touch with Adrianna DeGazon, Director of Financial Aid, at email@example.com, to request a fee waiver.
- Call or email Kim Clary, Director of Primary School Admission, at (908) 273-0900, ext. 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your parent interview and your child’s visit. Applicants for Pre-K will also need to schedule an academic readiness screening.
- Applicants should ask the child’s current teacher (when appropriate) to complete the Preschool Teacher Evaluation Form. The form should be completed no sooner than December 1 and submitted to the Admission Office no later than January 22. The Preschool Teacher Evaluation Form can be sent directly to the teacher using the email link found in your child's checklist tab in the online Application for Admission.
- Parents are welcome to complete the optional Parent Supplement by January 22.
We do our best to select applicants who are similar in their developmental stages and their readiness for our program.
For specific questions about the Preschool Admission Process, please contact:
Director of Primary School Admission
(908) 273-0900, ext. 269
The Kent Place School Admission Office offers translation services for parents whose first language is not English. We invite you to interact with our office in the language that makes you feel most comfortable.