Kent Place second-graders have been studying the people, animals, and geographies of our world’s continents — as they are today and from many years ago — as part of their science and social studies curricula, and this week they went on an exciting field trip that would bring their lessons to life. Equipped with their backpacks, notebooks, and adventurous spirits, the girls visited the Museum of Natural History, in New York City.
Phone: (908) 273-0900
The school switchboard is open on school days from 7:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
42 Norwood Avenue
Summit, New Jersey 07901
The Kent Place School campus in Summit, New Jersey, is approximately 20 miles west of New York City.
Frequently requested #s
- Admission - ext. 254
- Advancement - ext. 213
- Alumnae Relations - ext. 335
- Athletic Office - ext. 228
- Business Office - ext. 281
- Communications - ext. 217
- Employment and Teaching - ext. 229
- Ethics Institute at Kent Place - ext. 270
- Facilities - ext. 249
- Financial Aid - ext. 254
- Girls’ Leadership Institute - ext. 303
- Kent Place Summer Camp - ext. 297
- School Store - ext. 264
- Student Billing - ext. 267
- Transportation - ext. 231
Daily attendance reporting - ext. 340